- November 4, 2014 Interactive Election Results
- November 4, 2014, 2014 Election Report
- How do I search for a property by owner, address, or parcel number?
- How do I search an online case docket?
- How do I explore our Geographical Information Systems maps?
- How do I provide a loving home for an animal in need?
- How do I estimate and plan for my real estate taxes?
New and Improved Public Notification App
The Stark County GIS Department has redesigned the Stark County Auditor's Public Notification application. It maintains all of the original functionality while including a few additions, and improving the user-interface to make things more intuitive. Read more...
Property Tax Estimator
The Property Tax Estimator has been updated for the May 5, 2015 Primary Read more...
Request for Qualifications (RFQ) Stark County Board of Developmental Disabilities: Whipple-Dale Center Renovation/Remodel Project
The Board of Stark County Commissioners (BOARD) is seeking submission of professional qualifications from Architect/Engineer firms, in accordance with Section 153.67 of the Ohio Revised Code. The BOARD wishes to receive Statements of Qualifications (SOQ) from experienced architectural/engineering firms to assist in the design and development of a renovation/remodel for the Stark County Board of Developmental Disabilities: Whipple-Dale Center located at 2950 Whipple Ave. NW Canton, Ohio Read more...
Absentee Voting for May Primary
Registered voters may vote absentee in person at the Stark County Board of Elections office April 7, 2015 through Monday, May 4, Read more...