- August 5, 2014 Interactive Election Results
- August 5, 2014 Election Report
- How do I search for a property by owner, address, or parcel number?
- How do I search an online case docket?
- How do I explore our Geographical Information Systems maps?
- How do I provide a loving home for an animal in need?
- How do I estimate and plan for my real estate taxes?
PROPERTY VALUE CHANGE NOTICES MAILED FOR THE 2014 TAX YEAR
Per Ohio law, the auditor is required to notify property owners when the taxable value of a property changes. Notices for the 2014 tax year were mailed today. The vast majority of these changes fall into one of these Read more...
INCREASED HOMESTEAD REDUCTION TO QUALIFIED VETERANS
RE: Legislative Update – Effective Read more...
September Stark County Bar Journal Article Posted
The Stark County Law Library presents "An Elder Client Primer for the Non-Specialist" in the latest issue of the Stark County Bar Journal. The article is now available in the Publications area of the law library's Read more...
Ballot Inspection Notice
The 2014 General Election Ballots are available for inspection from 3pm on September 5, 2014 until 3pm on September 8, 2014 at the Stark County Board of Elections 3525 Regent Ave NE Canton Read more...