- November 4, 2014 Interactive Election Results
- November 4, 2014, 2014 Election Report
- How do I search for a property by owner, address, or parcel number?
- How do I search an online case docket?
- How do I explore our Geographical Information Systems maps?
- How do I provide a loving home for an animal in need?
- How do I estimate and plan for my real estate taxes?
2014 Delinquent Tax List for 2013 Taxes is Released
Stark County Auditor Harold has released the revised deliquent tax list for 2013 taxes. The followig is the revised delinquent property tax list for Stark Read more...
PROJECT 583 SANITARY ENGINEER OFFICE / SERVICE FACILITY ROOF REPLACEMENT
INVITATION TO BID Read more...
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ARCHITECT/ENGINEERING SCOPE OF SERVICES
Invitation for Read more...
November Legally Speaking is Available
The Stark County Law Library's November newsletter announces the return of its blog as "Legal Findings"; where to find what attorney CLE courses are being offered, including free CLE; the variety of full text treatises offered on the new LoisLaw service; and links to interesting legal articles. Read more...