- November 4, 2014 Interactive Election Results
- November 4, 2014, 2014 Election Report
- How do I search for a property by owner, address, or parcel number?
- How do I search an online case docket?
- How do I explore our Geographical Information Systems maps?
- How do I provide a loving home for an animal in need?
- How do I estimate and plan for my real estate taxes?
Voice for Victims Newsletter
Periodically the Stark County Prosecuting Attorney's Office publishes the Voice for Victims Newsletter to inform the public of services available to aid victims of crime. I hope you find the newsletter Read more...
The Stark County Auditor will hold a sale of forfeited properties on March 26, 2015. The property at 4041 Batton St NW will be auctioned. Please see the legal ad Read more...
GIS Department Has Relocated
The Stark County GIS Department has been split into two separate departments, The Map Department and the GIS Department. The Map Department has been moved to 110 Central Plaza South, Suite 220, Canton, OH 44702. The map department is now within the County Office building, on the second floor, across from the Transfer Department (and former Map Office). The GIS Deparment has relocated to 225 4th Street NE, Canton, OH 44702. The GIS Department is located on the second floor of the county's Information Technology Read more...
Ballot Inspection Notice
The 2015 Primary/Special Election Ballots are available for inspection from 3pm on March 11, 2015 until 3pm on March 12, 2015 at the Stark County Board of Elections 3525 Regent Ave NE Canton Read more...