- May 5, 2015 Interactive Election Results
- May 5, 2015, 2015 Election Report
- How do I search for a property by owner, address, or parcel number?
- How do I search an online case docket?
- How do I explore our Geographical Information Systems maps?
- How do I provide a loving home for an animal in need?
- How do I estimate and plan for my real estate taxes?
Commissioners to Host Informational Meetings Across Stark County
The Board of Stark County Commissioners has announced several informational meetings across the County to meet with County residents and give an overview of the current state of Stark County Government and answer questions. The meetings are scheduled as follows: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 at 6:30 p.m. Washington Township Hall 5789 Beechwood Ave. Alliance, Ohio Monday, May 18, 2015 at 6:30 p.m. Lawrence Township Hall 5828 Manchester Ave NW North Lawrence, Ohio Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 6:30 p.m. Plain Township Hall 2600 Easton St NE Canton, Read more...
May Law Library Newsletter and Bar Journal Article Now Available
The May newsletter provides information about the new digital microfilm and microfiche reader that will be arriving soon at the law library, as well as new books and articles. The topic of the May Stark County Bar Journal article is “Nonprofit Board Read more...
New and Improved Public Notification App
The Stark County GIS Department has redesigned the Stark County Auditor's Public Notification application. It maintains all of the original functionality while including a few additions, and improving the user-interface to make things more intuitive. Read more...
Property Tax Estimator
The Property Tax Estimator has been updated for the May 5, 2015 Primary Read more...